37472 Honeycomb Dinner Plate – in Ceramic Cone 04 Bisque By Duncan
Case of 6
9.8 x 8.8 x .7
ceramic dinner plates
This item is unpainted.
You are purchasing an unfinished, Ready to Paint, Piece of Ceramic Pottery
Here Comes the Sun Plate
In a reversal of designs this sun jumps off the plate with its unique gray design on a yellow background.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush 3-4 coats of Pineapple to front of plate. Let dry thoroughly between coats.
- Brush back of plate with either Pineapple or three coats of Bright Gray. Let dry.
- Trace pattern on tracing paper and transfer to plate.
- Use No. 4 Liner to paint two coats Bright Gray to pattern. Let dry thoroughly between coats.
- Stilt plate on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
Duncan® True Matte Glazes™
TM 311 Pineapple
Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque
CN 202 Bright Grey
SB 803 No. 4 Liner
SB 807 No. 6 Fan Glaze
Container for water
Clean plate for palette